About Me

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Baltimore ISSX Trip Day One-Two



Arrived in Baltimore very late on Saturday night 10/17 and headed to get some dinner at James Joyce with a rep from BD. The view from my room on the 21st floor was a little gloomy, but it was a nice harbor view where I could see lots of boats and the water taxis roaming around. I headed down to the Hotel Restaurant to watch the Vikings-Ravens game. I was pretty quiet as there were a BUNCH of people from a diversity conference that were also there cheering on Baltimore. After awhile, the bartender outed me as a VIkings fan and I heard it from them after that. Luckily, they won on a missed Baltimore field goal with 2 seconds left! Then, they heard it from me! It was so sweet! I then met up with some Biotrove and BD people to head out to Ale Mary's for some dinner and Belgian beer. It was a nice little spot and the best thing on the menu was the Cheesy Tots!! Yummers!

No comments:

Post a Comment