About Me

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Baltimore Day Seven



The day after the conference ended, I spent the first half of the day walking around the harbor. I first went to the Lebanese Taverna and then ventured into the Baltimore National Aquarium. I did not regret it! I walked in at the perfect time as the 4D Immersion movie was to start in 45 min and the Dolphin Show another 45 min later. When I walked in there was a stingray feeding just starting. The 4D movie was pretty neat and I can't wait for more movies to adopt this format. The Dolphin Show was filled with lots of tricks and kids screaming while they got splashed with water from the dolphin fins. In the meantime, I saw lots of different really neat exhibits including a tropical rain forest, atlantic coral reef, Australia wild extremes, and Jellies invasion. I left pretty impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment