About Me

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Fog City Wrestling Event Was Awesome!



When I first thought about going to this wrestling event, I thought it was going to be sloppy and cheesy.  But, it turned out to be AWESOME!  For only $15 I got a great view of the action and a good 3 1/2 hours of entertainment.  It was so much better than the WWE experience as the fans were jakked up the whole time and the wrestlers put on a great show.  There was always something going on either in the ring or in the crowd.  There were two women there that were mother and daughter and they were going wild and screaming the whole time.  Hilarious!  It reminded me of the very first event my dad took me to back in MN in the 80's where the ring was so close to the fans.  I can't wait for the next one on 3/28!  

2 comments:

  1. Hey! That's my mom, not my grandma! You should come to the next event and talk to us.

    ReplyDelete