About Me

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ugly Dirty Smell BART Ride

I took this picture as I took a ride on the BART tonight home from work.  For everyone else's sake, I hope I picked the smelliest car in the train.  I take the BART everyday and tonight was the worst.  The seats were all faded and lacked any kind of cushion.  I thought the smell was from a person, so I moved and found it was all over the car.  I even asked another rider to smell me to make sure it wasn't me!  But, maybe her nose didn't work.  I highly doubt it.  And now BART is talking about raising fares and diminishing service.  WHAT??  Where does all the $$ go????  And, I doubt they'll want to retire this car to the graveyard where it belongs, so we'll still have smelly rides into the most beautiful city in the world.  Way to go San Francisco!!!  YOU ROCK!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment