About Me

Friday, February 27, 2009

Busted Speeding in a Prius

The idea of driving a Prius is to save on gas and save the environment.  And, based on what MB tells me, I didn't know those little cars could go faster than 50 MPH.   So, as I think about our trip to Tahoe in April, I'm thinking we'll have to leave The City on Tuesday to arrive in time for the start of the party on Friday night.  Well, happy days are here as the NY Post is reporting that Jodie Foster was recently busted for speeding in her Prius.  Better yet, she was going 54 in a 30 MPH zone!  This situation may be bad for Jodie, but it's good news for me as now I know these little cars can go faster and that the other environmentally friendly people driving them have no problems speeding in them.  Put the pedal to the metal and step on the gas MB!!

1 comment:

  1. At 54 MPH, Jodie was prob at or about top Prius' speed. I should add that she was probably doing 54 MPG in addition to 54 MPH. If MPH was the critical component, she should have taken her Porsche :-)

    ReplyDelete